Accountant (GL & AP)
The successful incumbent will be responsible GL and AP including the procedures and system.
Founded more than 50 years ago, our client provides high performing and reliable photonics-based solutions and is a one of the world's leading photonics innovators and manufacturers.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly, quarterly and yearly financials
- Process AP through established procedures and checklists in a timely manner
- Review and interpret financial reporting and AP requirements and requirements
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial statement and account payable subledgers
- Establish review and reconciliation procedures
- Oversee daily processing of suppliers' invoices and guide team member if needed
- Provide support in internal and external audits
- Participate actively in process improvement projects
- Diploma in Accountancy, or equivalent
- 3 years of GL and/or AP experience
- Meticulous and proactive in problem solving and process improvements
- Good team player, independent and able to work under tight timelines
This is a permanent full time position.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.