Junior Financial Reporting Specialist
Join us as Financial Reporting Specialist
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Financial Reporting Specialist to join our Financial Reporting Team. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of financial statements for investment funds within the Alternative Department, registered in Luxembourg, Ireland, United States and Cayman Islands.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for BBH clients in cooperation with relevant departments.
- Performing the internal controls agreed for the process.
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related tasks, including communicating with other BBH teams.
What we value:
- Highly organized and detail oriented, continuously seeking learning opportunities and striving to develop professional knowledge.
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills.
- Pro-active, and able to work with respect to the previously agreed timeline.
- Primary degree in a finance or accounting related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with basic Excel and Word skills.
- Fluency in English (min B2).
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Scholars Program, which helps pursue a degree or certificate program while working as an employee at the Firm
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective.
Can stay assuming we use same language for other lines of business. I am not sure how it will align with our return to the office
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.