In this role you will be responsible for supporting out wider Financial Planning and Analysis team, whilst bringing further integrity, rigour and development to our Financial Planning processes as the business evolves.
My client is an acquisitive and rapidly growing firm based in Crewe with offices globally.
- Providing and maintaining standardised templates for the divisional Finance teams including updates for actuals on a monthly basis.
- Obtaining input for other costs such as Group costs, capital expenditure, interest etc.
- Assisting the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with the preparation of the Consolidated Group Budget and Forecast from divisional inputs such as; P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, Overhead analysis, etc.
- Updating the Group budget model for actuals on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for reporting the budget to PE investors and banking syndicate.
- Assisting the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with tasks such as preparing presentations for the CFO/Board, reporting to PE investors, etc.
- Excellent excel and modelling skills
- A passion for finance
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business desirable.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £40k DOE with excellent company benefits including study support.