Who we are looking for
Your role as a Manager in Audit Team will focus on developing effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and sell business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful. You have to assume responsibility for small components of engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel. You will recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude. Your task will be to develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or other Economics related studies.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the areas of Banking & Securities, Insurances, Investment Management OR Gas, Power, Real estate, Automotive, Industrial Products and Services, Consumer products (preferably in with a Big 4 firm).
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage several engagements simultaneously.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken); Hungarian is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in, or aptitude for, managing a team, project management, financial management, schedule management.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project management and communication skills.
- Manage audit engagements, including the planning, execution and reporting.
- Coach, train and evaluate junior staff.
- Play a key role in ensuring effective communication with senior client staff;
- Build and maintain professional relationships with all clients, being respectful of client culture and values.
- Become familiarized with every aspect of clients' business, thoroughly identify their expectations and formulate solutions to their needs;
- Actively build on existing experience of the client's business and industry, and make suggestions for improving the business.
- Identify new business opportunities by seeking and enhancing the relationships with potential clients.
- Opportunity to work on special projects together with Advisory colleagues.
- Challenging international environment, where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- Unique opportunity for a career and promotion (even at Director, Partner levels too).
- Attractive and competitive salary including a wide range of benefits.
- Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
- In case your educational/professional background meets the core requirements of the position, after a short phone call we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.