Executive, HR & Payroll
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Executive will ensure the delivery of the scope of payroll, leave and/or employees’ claims services to a portfolio of clients.
- Create and maintain each Client file which may include filing folders, work instruction, payroll calendar, trusted source, etc.
- Monthly payroll and CPF calculations and final payment calculation using payroll system,
- Year-end Forms IR8A and Form IR21 for Foreign employees, where applicable
- Monitor payroll deadlines and ensure timely delivery
- Client invoicing
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Business, HR, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years payroll outsourcing experience or payroll experience in MNCs or large organisations is a plus
- Good command of English
- Team player, analytical and meticulous
- Candidates with less than 2 years experience may be considered for associate roles.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 30 Jun 2023 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.