Client Service - Assistant Vice President (Hybrid)
Who we are looking for
The Client Service AVP will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible service levels are delivered to a number of clients, mainly in the ETF space, but also including other product types. This primarily involves ensuring successful execution of all elements of change management (e.g. fund launches, closures, mergers etc.) The most important requirement of the successful candidate will be a strong customer focus, and an ability/desire to liaise with internal and external clients to ensure successful outcomes.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As AVP in the Client Services team you will
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Deliver consistent service delivery and provide creative solutions for new and existing clients
- Engage with other stakeholders to execute effectively on client and internal change projects
- Assist with planning and management of all relevant project work
- Manage and complete client initialization and transition
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are reviewed and dispatched as required
- Plan and manage the effective utilization of resources with the support of the VP
- Monitor errors, complaints and potential breaches. Record as appropriate in the relevant systems.
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- A keen interest in providing excellent service to both internal and external clients
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Good understanding of end-to-end NAV Production operating models
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to foster collaboration & team work
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in the provision of fund administration service
- ETF knowledge preferred, but not essential
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate
- Organised and methodical
- Team player
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.