Global Custody Specialist, Officer
Client Service Custody, Officer
Who are we looking for
As part of our business expansion in Luxemburg we are looking for an experienced professional to join the Custody Client Service team. This position has responsibility for provides custody client servicing to our clients and their agents and deals with internal and external contacts to resolve and address client queries and ensures all internal and external/client deliverables are met or exceeded.
What we can offer you
Flexibility to blend working from home or office, an excellent benefits package (including pension plan, additional days off, and more), strong personal and career development programs to support your career journey within the diversified workforce of a global player including international mobility.
As the largest Fund Administrator, Transfer Agent and Depositary Bank in Luxemburg, working at State Street enables you to collect a profound insight into a broad service offering echoing our large market coverage in the fund industry delivering a variety of products across our global client base.
Why this role is important to us
The Client Service Unit (CSU) is the main provides custody client servicing to our clients and their agents and deals with internal and external contacts to resolve and address client queries and ensures all internal and external/client deliverables are met or exceeded.
Role available and what you will be responsible for
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the quality of service delivered to assigned clients
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables
- Maintain managerial oversight of all operations conducted by the CSO Team in India
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and AVP informed of issue. Record the issue in an issues log and track progress
- Ensure adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Day to day liaison with our clients and their agents in respect all Custody items
- Ensuring we meet deliverables as set out on the Service Level Agreements
- Partnering with the various offshore teams to resolve complex issues and identify root cause as well as steps to prevent re-occurrence
- Production and analysis of monthly/daily/weekly/ad hoc reporting
- Adhering to and creating effective internal controls
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Be adaptable, responsive to change and intellectually curious, while rigorous in pursuit of client solutions
Quality & Risk Management
Promote high quality query management and ensure that organizational risks are managed through embedding and adhering to effective controls
Exception Processing & Resolution
Engage in exception resolution process, pro-actively resolve enquiries and exceptions on a case-by case basis by working with functional teams and State Street colleagues
Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent preferred
- 3 to 5 experience within Custody world preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.