Experienced Manager (Life) – Actuarial and Risk Modelling Services (m/f/d)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 3,100 people employed from more than 70 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
In the Actuarial and Risk Modelling Services team we use actuarial and risk modelling expertise and advanced analytical skills to, leveraging technology, deliver predictive insights that enable our clients to act decisively on the issues that really matter – in the insurance sector and beyond.
Our Actuarial and Risk Modelling Services team is growing and we are looking for Managers who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Actuarial Manager, you will:
- Work on actuarial advisory, audit and proactive projects on IFRS 17 implementation;
- Assist our clients in their Solvency II regulatory tasks including (but not limited to) Solvency II BS preparation and review, regulatory reports (ORSA, actuarial function) and QRTs;
- Be in charge of actuarial provisioning reviews as part of actuarial audit support;
- Provide consulting services on pricing, profitability analysis and reserving for insurance and other sectors;
- Drive and support actuarial and risk modelling services - implement well-governed and cost-effective models for internal and external clients;
- Support driving the consulting agenda with business development across sectors - insurance, banking, infrastructures, etc;
- Support the M&A teams for transactions relating to insurance or pension engagements, in accordance with the local and international standards;
- Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation (insurance, reinsurance, pension funds): feasibility analysis, restructuring of capital ownership and portfolio transfer.
- You are graduated with a degree in actuarial science;
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in this field;
- You have sound experience in Solvency 2 and/or IFRS 17 (product pricing and profitability is a plus);
- You are fluent in English; working proficiency in French or German is a plus;
- You are interested in the analysis, the modelling and the resolving of financial issues;
- You can write or at least review codes written by other actuarial professionals (R, Python, etc)
- You are flexible and able to effectively manage priorities;
- You have a systematic thinking and strong communication skills
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the center of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and send us your application file.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.