This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategically minded Audit Partner to join our expanding Bristol Audit Team.
Working closely with the Head of Audit and the Bristol Office Leads, you will play a pivotal role in leading our audit team as we embark on expanding our presence within the Bristol area, with the hugely added benefit of having a ready-made client base to walk into.
We have ambitious plans to significantly grow our audit fee revenue over the next five years and this role will be key to delivering those plans.
We are keen to hear from experienced Audit Directors who are looking to progress to Partner level or from existing Audit Partners who are looking to have a significant input into a Top 30 firm’s long-term strategic direction.
Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, you will be joining a business that is consistently demonstrating substantial year on year growth and is regularly winning audit clients from many national firms.
We are looking for an individual who is keen to immerse themselves in the Bishop Fleming culture and actively contribute to the success of the wider firm. If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of our established Bristol audit team to successfully deliver a broad range of Corporate, Not-for-profit, and Charity audit engagements
- Developing our audit team – this will include recruiting team members and mentoring our Managers/Senior Managers so that they can reach their potential
- Working with our Partner team on our Bristol based strategic growth plans
- Working with our Head of Audit and other Audit Partners to formulate and deliver our firmwide audit strategy
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- An RI with experience of controlling a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- A strong business developer who is keen to develop and build contacts and their network within the Bristol business community
- A strong People Manager who enjoys building and developing a team
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can influence at all levels
Please contact Simon Morrison or Ria Burridge Partners & Bristol Offices Leads if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.