Middle Office - Assistant Manager
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build cooperative and professional internal / external relationships achieving group and client goals.
- Utilize all available resources throughout SSC.
- Using provided tools, review assigned accounts for issues associated with cash (Overdrafts, reconciliation), positions (trades, other) and transactions, escalate issue for resolution.
- Identify data or accounts trends for discussion in group meetings.
- Interact with all IMS teams (Income, Corporate Actions, Trade management)
- Remain familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- Cover various management functions and coverage when necessary.
- Be prepared for all meetings.
- Take ownership of issues to resolution, engage teams as needed to gain consensus.
- Research the more complex problems and consults with manager where clarification or exception to policy/procedures may be required.
- Interact with London onshore location daily
- Prepare governance meeting template, agenda
- Adhere to SLA and regulations where applicable
Focus of the job is to monitor daily tasks for assigned clients and responsibility areas. Resolve basic issues and research more complex problems, consult with manager where clarification or exception to policy / procedures may be required.
MINIMUM JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 6–8 yrs of total & relevant experience.
- Knowledge of securities language preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and attention to details skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Must be deadline oriented with the ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.