Senior Purchase Ledger
Senior Purchase Ledger role based in Northwich. Salary level £27,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
Page Personnel are working with an innovative business going through an exciting period. They have a rare opportunity for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing Finance team.
Senior Purchase Ledger responsibilities include:
- Processing supplier invoices via the 3-way matching process
- Performing monthly statement reconciliations
- Managing and escalating supplier queries to the relevant stakeholders in order to resolve any issues and maintain supplier relations
- Leading the investigation of unallocated cash, debit balances and payment on accounts
- Managing and delegating work across the AP team
- Supervising a Finance Apprentice and developing their in depth AP knowledge
- Producing KPI and payment practise reports
- Supporting the Finance Manager to deliver ad-hoc request, such as external audit data requests
- Proactively improving processes and driving efficiencies.
The candidate will/will have:
- Previous experience working within a Purchase Ledger function - Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Required
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment - Required
- High attention to detail and the ability to solve problems - Required
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills - Required
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team - Required
This role will offer a salary up to £30,000 depending on experience as well as a benefits package including career progression opportunities, 37 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays), company pension scheme, on-site parking, flexible/hybrid working, life insurance, health-care + more!