Senior Operations Finance Manager
The role of Senior Financial Operations Manager will be responsible for the Financial Operations functions across multiple divisions.
Highly acquisitive private equity backed business growing through a huge period of growth.
- Providing management and direction across the Financial Operations functions across our range of solutions
- Develop and implement strong controls and procedures within the Financial Operations area, providing a strong base for the continued rapid growth of the business
- Full time management of 3 direct reports and their associated teams.
- Ensuring customer invoicing, collections and reporting activities are carried out in accordance with specific deadlines
- Maintain and introduce enhanced levels of control to ensure completeness of revenue
- Able to use multiple data sources to correctly identify when a device is a Revenue Generating Unit (RGU) and ensuring that any discrepancies are understood and managed accordingly.
- Develop and maintain a quality team to support the businesses objectives
- Ensure all key procedures are comprehensively documented using the Group procedures templates
- Implement repeatable processes which allow the business to integrate acquisitions into our strategic platforms and legal entities
- Full accountability for the accurate and timely submission of all direct debit files within area of supervision
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders and deliver insight into results to enable these stakeholders to better understand and improve performance. Proactively engage in projects with these stakeholders that grow business value
- Analysing and challenging existing processes to identify development requirements and current gaps which would impact our ability to achieve divisional growth targets.
- Analysing trends in KPIs and data and providing commentary prior to invoicing
- The ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively, managing escalation to senior staff at all times.
- Responsible for the production of key weekly and monthly reports
- Experience of managing a transactional finance team which includes the generation of large quantities of customer invoices and Direct Debits
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working in a transactional finance related role
- Accounting experience gained from either formal qualification (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA) or from practical experience working in a finance function
- Experience of Sage, NetSuite or similar accounting systems
- Strong reconciliation capabilities and experience of dealing with large data sets from multiple sources
- Advanced Excel skills - including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Track record of working with other Departments in order to achieve cross-department objectives
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career
- Experience of interacting across all levels of the organisation including dealing with non-finance people to gather relevant information
- Ability to prioritise and keep to deadlines within a fast-paced environment
Excellent salary and bonus
Huge progression opportunity