Junior Financial Representative
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Attractive salary with rich benefit and bonus package
- 07 Dec 2022
- 07 Jan 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens, and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting a Junior Financial Representative.
- A university diploma
- Full-time availability
- Fluency in English (min. B2)
- Strong interest in a financial sector
- PC proficiency (especially MS Excel), orientation to detail
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Handling financial transactions
- Preparing comprehensive reports
- Providing client service and looking for solutions
- Supporting your supervisor to improve the procedures
- Communicating in English on a daily basis
Find out more about our Departments:
Custody provides operational services to financial institutions in support of transaction processing and asset servicing, including account administration, corporate actions, foreign exchange, client service, funds transfer, and trade management.
Transfer Agency provides operational and regulatory services to investment funds and their investors. The range of services include investor onboarding, anti-money laundering analysis and screening, transaction processing, cash processing and reconciliation of fund accounts, fund distribution services, trailer fees, client service with reporting and inquiry resolution.
Fund Accounting Services consists of five core teams: Cash and Audit, Central Pricing, NAV Hub, and Trades who are responsible for producing daily, weekly or monthly Net Asset Values (NAVs) for clients primarily based in Luxembourg and Ireland.
Financial Reporting is part of our fund administration suite of services responsible for preparing, reviewing and coordinating shareholder reports in accordance with accounting standards and clients specifications. The team also handles the conversion process for new clients, completion of regulatory reporting, and responses to inquiries in collaboration with auditors and clients.
Alternatives Accounting provides a wide range of services to funds investing in alternative assets, including real estate, private equity, debt funds, etc. These services include general ledger accounting, financial reporting and asset supervision.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.