Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is"Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operatingacross the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
The Key responsibilities can be summarised as:
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of client payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Inputting data for any of the payrolls when necessary, running Audit and validation checks for payroll as well as interfacing of data to General Ledger and Pensions systems
- Monitoring SSP, SMP and other statutory payments and calculations
- Processing accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary.
- Managing any payroll changes to the time and attendance systems (BMS).
- Administer the end-to-end payroll process and auto enrolment compliance for a portfolio of clients.
- You will be on hand to answering any payroll related enquiries from clients and being a trusted advisor.
- Acting as first line support for pay queries.
- Peer checking of payrolls.
- Undertake general administrative duties and work collaboratively within the payroll hub.
- Develop relationships with clients, ensuring effective communication with the wider offices, HMRC and other third-party providers.
- Effectively communicating with team and wider payroll teams.
- Requirement to keep up to date with payroll legislation and industry changes though independent research.
What you need:
- Previous payroll administration experience, minimum of one year service within a busy service driven environment (preferably within a bureau environment).
- End to end Payroll processing experience including pensions, benefits and statutory payments
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail across both manual and systems based work.
- A natural ability to coordinate, prioritise and multitask with little supervision.
- Strong customer focused approach, ability to handle customer queries by telephone and email.
- Be able to adapt to a highly changeable environment.
"Opportunity to join a busy payroll team providing essential services to our growing client base. Role will include all aspects of payroll processing and pension administration and the opportunity to quickly progress is available."What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc.bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app –Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.