SW Indonesia is world class accounting and advisory network, member of SW International This means we have the support of resources from a global alliance, with a deep understanding of implementation in Indonesia Our network has grown into one with more than 200 professionals, including over 10 CPA partners, located spread across 4 offices of SW Indonesia in areas of Jakarta, Tangerang, Surabaya and Bali.
Currently, we are seeking a dynamic person as Senior Auditor:
- Report to Manager and/or Partner.
- Prepare and develop the concept of audit examination.
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Coach auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Coordinate with team to meet audit objective and goals.
- Holding Bachelor in Accounting from recognized university with min. GPA of 3.00.
- Having experience min. 3 (three) years as auditor from reputable audit firm.
- Willing to audit out of town and working overtime.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to deal with people at all levels professionally.
- Should be proactive and self-motivated team leader.
- Professional appearance; good interpersonal skill; clearly communication; and able to speak and writing in English.