Manager, Financial Reporting
- Manage the preparation of statutory audited financial statements of the Corporation and ensure it complies with the relevant laws, accounting standards and best practices in disclosure of information.
- Managing external stakeholders such as rating agency, external auditor, and regulator on financial related matters.
- Formulate FIN related policy, procedures, and guidelines to conform with best market practices.
- Supervise and align in reviewing and keeping track of the month-end closing, analysis of financial performance, highlighting trends and variances. Focus given to analysis on operating business income as well as investment income.
- Facilitate and manage the engagement with external stakeholders such as rating agency, external auditor, and regulator on financial related matters.
- Supervise and align in reviewing compiled financial information for timely periodic submission to Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Identify and execute potential process improvement areas as propose the necessary solution / processes to be adopted by the Department.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned as and when required.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent and / or a member of professional accounting bodies (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW etc).
- Those who possessed a Degree pursuing professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least around 6 years of relevant experience is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge in accounting, auditing, financial reporting standards, financial analysis and corporate finance.