Manager, Internal Auditor (General Insurance)
You'll be responsible for:
- Prepare risk based annual audit plan and allocation of resource to ensure audit plan is achieved.
- Manage and supervise audits to ensure audits executed are compliance with standard policies, procedures, regulatory requirement and established scope and objectives.
- Conduct, review and recommend improvement to existing internal control system as well as monitor the effects of risk exposures on all significant areas.
- Develop a progressive, dynamic audit team by coaching and mentor audit team to maintain and achieve high competency level in operational and technical audits.
- Assist in preparation of various assurances reporting to Audit Committee/ Regional / Group Audit Office and participation of projects in advisory capacity.
Important to your success:
- Degree in Accounting or any Finance related discipline.
- Min 6 years working experience in insurance industry and in managerial position.
- Professional Certification such as Certified Internal Auditor and related discipline is highly preferred.
- Proficient in principles and practices of accounting and audit standards, methodologies and regulatory requirements as well as knowledge in techniques related to the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented with effective report writing skills and be prepared to travel.
What’s on offer?
- Be part of a team that’s open-minded, supportive, approachable and genuinely focused on customer outcomes
- You’ll be given complete autonomy on how to apply your skills, on what decisions to make and how to achieve meaningful outcomes
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic. Diversity of thinking is an important part of our company culture.