IT Audit Manager (Asia Pacific)
How can building relationships lead to building outcomes with impact?
The Audit Manager is responsible to Performing audits in the Allianz Asia Pacific (AZAP) region and be the data analytics champion.
You'll be responsible for:
- Audit managers are responsible for the planning and the execution of audits. They are also expected to lead closing meetings with auditees and senior management, including finalisation of audit report with management feedback.
- As managers, they are expected to lead and guide the audit team during audits and in the execution of projects relating to the regional harmonisation of the internal audit function.
- The role would also include defining and the roll-out of regional harmonisation initiatives (including the adoption of best practices), supporting Chief Audit Executive (CAEs) on audit-related questions, and performing quality assurance reviews on local audit teams and monitoring the development in the assigned operating entity (OEs).
- They are also expected to be in charge of the Regional Data Analytics projects.
Important to your success:
- Technically strong and able to independently lead/perform audits
- IT Knowledge and Skills (e.g., IT Governance, Information Security, project management)
- Proficient in data analytics software and scripting (e.g., CaseWare IDEA, Python)
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to deal with different types of people
- Good communication skills - to tactfully bring across the issues
- Ethical and trusted partner to the business
- Bachelor's degree; in a business discipline such as Information Technology, accounting, finance, management or in Actuarial Science.
- 5-10 years of experience in the financial institution sector (preferably insurance)
- With relevant internal/external audit experience in the industry will also be considered.
- Relevant certifications, e.g., CIA, CISA, or CISSP would be an added advantage.
- The role includes approximately 20% travel within Asia Pacific. As such, other than English, fluency in Mandarin, Bahasa, or Thai will be an added advantage.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic. Diversity of thinking is an important part of our company culture.
Let's care for tomorrow. For helping the business to better manage risk.