Tax, Senior Associate
- Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters
- Assist and advise clients regarding national and international personal taxation
- Assist in advisory and consultancy work especially appeals to IRB
- Assist superior on the Monitoring of Engagement.
- Handle a varied portfolio of client assignments
- Organize tax works for tax professionals
- Liaising with clients, Inland Revenue Board and other authorities to resolve issues
- Identify areas where technical judgment is required and recommend appropriate solutions
- Perform tax work for personal and companies on direct and indirect tax as assigned
- Review tax computations of Senior III and Associate staff, and identify tax issues based on various taxation statutes (including incentive)
- Handle Statutory tax filling, and prepare tax computation, liaise with tax agent and finally submit the tax return form
- Internal and external tax reporting
- Preparing Transfer Pricing documentation report for company
- Handle Withholding Tax matters and payments
- Involve in company restructuring, merger and liquidation matters, by looking into the tax saving point of view for company restructuring, liaise with liquidator, auditor and government tax authority for subsidiary liquidation matters.
- Handle tax estimation, revision, monthly installment payment, refund from tax authority and any other issues arise on tax matters
- Handle desk/field audit carry out by tax authority to company
- Liaise with income tax officers during the field audit to provide the information/documents required by them
- Prepare, organize and handle all tax documents, reports and statements
- Involved in coaching and supervising junior team members
- Manage and update the tax database
- Any other assignment and task from the superior which deem appropriate and relevant.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent, or those with a partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA(A) or CIMA)
- With minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Skilled in SUPERIOR, BiZZTAX and other related tax software
- Technically inclined with strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate other.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia