Internship for Accounting
- Audit: Gain an understanding and assist in planning multiple audit assignments in Trading, Construction, Nonprofit, Manufacturing, Plantation and various industries.
- Tax: Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters.
- Accounting: To handle daily accounting functions, data entry, filing, maintain and updating of accounts records.
- Ensure the efficient and effective filing/ maintenance of all statutory books and non-statutory books to enable smooth data retrieving at all time.
- Other tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Preferably 3-6 months internship program.
- Training will be provided.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business Administrative or equivalent.
- Must be Malaysian Citizens.