Corporate Tax Manager
Have the opportunity to run a varied portfolio of compliance and advisory work as well as managing a vibrant a dynamic tax team. Dealing with consultancy work - including some compliance as/where required - for a range of HNW personal clients, large corporates and Owner Managed Businesses.
The client is a leading independent firm of chartered accountants and commercial advisers. They are part of a well renowned national network. The client champions themselves on being a firm with local knowledge with a national reach.
- Dealing with consultancy work - including some compliance as/where required - for a range of HNW personal clients, large corporates and Owner Managed Businesses
- Researching specialised tax issues and undertaking and managing advisory assignments
- Preparing proposals for prospective clients and taking an active role in the firm's business development activities
- Identifying and acting on potential opportunities for providing additional services to existing clients
- Providing feedback and support to tax managers, directors and partners
- Maintaining proactive internal links between all tax functions in order to maintain a consistent approach to the provision of client services
- Supporting team development and assisting in firm-wide training activities as required
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent professional experience plus CTA or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of tax advisory and compliance expertise in corporate tax
- To be successful in this role you need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to gain credibility internally and externally with clients and across a professional network.
- You must be able to work in an organised manner enabling you to prepare and present information to various audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Competetive Salary £55,000
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Life Assurance - 4 x gross annual salary
- Permanent Health Insurance Scheme
- Social committee and local events programme
- Volunteering programme (paid time off)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well Being Programme
- Free eye tests
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Access to a huge range of retailer discounts via our benefits platform
- A great culture