Business Performance Manager - Group Operations Finance
About the Team
Group Operations Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the Chief Operations Office division.
We work closely with our stakeholders to help them understand their technology and operations costs and deliver current and future strategic and financial plans.
See yourself in our team
Group Operations Finance Team provides financial analysis and insight, planning and financial control for all support functions within CBA
Key duties will include:
- Monthly management reporting, variance analysis and commentary for both BAU and investment portfolios
- Maintenance of rigorous financial control, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Partner with Finance colleagues to provide information and analysis in support of efficient and effective management of the business
- Driver based annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Providing commercial and strategic financial insights to stakeholders
- Involvement in ad-hoc financial analysis and broader insights to drive tangible value
- Identification and implementation of ongoing process improvements including the allocation of CBA India costs across the Group in a transparent manner
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Strong accounting and financial skills;
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Broad stakeholder engagement skills;
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified;
- Accounting/finance management related degree;
- Good excel skills
- Minimum of four years experience in Public Practice or in Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology
In Financial Services we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your on-going development would be part of an integrated development plan. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities.
Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you would like to hear more about this role please Apply.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 19/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.