Audit Associate - Financial Services Group (Audit)
- Involvement in a broad range of statutory audit and assurance-related assignments for our financial services clients
- You will provide assurance-related services for financial services clients in relation to the regulatory environment, across different industry sectors.
- For regulatory audit, you will understand the relevant regulatory requirements and perform procedures in assessing the regulated financial institutions' compliance with the relevant laws and regulations
- You will be exposed to diversified projects across different financial institutions
- Degree in Accountancy from a reputable local University ACCA/CPA e or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Good track record of academic achievements
- Good written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous and detailed
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player and keen learner
- Strong interest in the financial sector
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.