Accountant / Cashier | Universal American School | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Accountant/ Cashier | Universal American School | Dubai
About the role:
To process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures
Tuition/ Other Fee
- Charging of fees and managing fee charging report
- Collect fees and follow up of unpaid fees
- Send Invoice and reminders to parents
- Provide reports on accounts receivable to the FM
- Collect fees for (Music, Art, After School Extracurricular etc) activities, ASA Commission
- Maintain student fee records
- Maintain updated record of all bounced cheques and alert management of potential bad debts
- Maintain log of post-dated cheques and ensure timely deposit to the bank
- Disburse appropriately approved petty cash and maintain an updated account of petty cash.
- Prepare statements for replenishment of authorised float
- Daily bank deposit of the cash collection
- Bank reconciliations and maintain reports on fee collections through online, cheque, credit card and cash
Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedure
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Commerce)
- Minimum 2-year experience as Cashier preferably in a school setup
- Advanced ERP & Excel Exposure, Knowledge of IFRS
- Communication & Time Management skills
- Attention to details
- Customer satisfaction oriented
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.