Assistant Manager, Accounting (Experienced in AP)
Day to day acitivities:
- Lead team processes including Invoice processing, Travel & Expenses processing, Payments, and Reporting
- Escalation process of exceptional handling
- Period/quarter/year end closing activities
- Addressing escalations – within the team & cross functional.
- Lead in operational troubleshooting, decision making and the identification and communication of potential issues/risks
- Lead, monitor, manage and improve service levels for P2P
- Lead new process implementations
- Support the delivery of the regional improvement initiatives applicable to the team.
- Ensure internal controls programs are adhered to
- Audit Support [Tax/Statutory/SOX]
- Degree in relevant field (Commerce, Finance, Accounting)
- A qualified accountant with 3 to 5 years of experience at the same role
- Experience in people management
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and writing)
- Good understanding and knowledge of Oracle is required
- The ability to identify, initiate and implement improvements
- Coordination and problem-solving skills across multiple markets and multiple issues
- Knowledge of the relevant processes in a finance shared services environment will be an added advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.