Treasury - Warsaw - 2023 ReEntry Program
The ReEntry Program is a 15-week fellowship program, beginning March 2023 and ending June 2023, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after two or more years of voluntarily being away.
As part of T/CIO team the individual will provides support for the firm in regard to execution, settlements, internal ®ulatory reporting around capital, P&L, liquidity, interest rate, fx and process optimization/automation globally.
We have opportunities across our Finance & Business Management functions in Poland including: Product Control, External Reporting and Treasury.
Please refer to our Re-Entry Overview page for further information regarding the Program.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead and perform financial product day to day, monthly and quarterly data analysis to identify & resolve product lifecycle events and address reporting requirements
- Perform product reconciliations & assist with daily balance sheet/ upstream data variance analysis across various asset classes
- Support and lead the production of internal and external global regulatory reporting in line with Basel and internal guidance
- Lead participation in global change projects and implement changes
- Manage incoming and outgoing transitions
- Support LRI tech/business enhancements and assisting in technology related developments, ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing
- Identifying improvements and leverage available toolsets (Robotics, Xceptor, Tableau, Excel) to own and lead through its completion
- Continually identify and enhance the overall control environment and operating model across the core operational activities, improving timeliness and reducing operational risk to the firm
- A minimum of 6+ years’ experience in Banks’ treasury/middle office operations/finance.
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, Finance or Business degree)
- An experience within financial risk (liquidity, capital, market) or P&L including internal and/or external reporting
- An experience with asset classes of derivatives, securities, cash, equities, loans, deposits
- Strong analytic, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, aptitude to work with numbers
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight daily deadlines
- Ability to impact wide group of stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong MS Excel to be able to work & analyse large data sets
- Experience within Business Intelligence Tools
Diversity and Inclusion at JPM
A culture of inclusion is critical to JP Morgan’s success. We are committed to supporting women and encouraging them to achieve their career goals. Our team is as diverse as our work, and we’ve recently been recognized as a Top 50 Employer for Women in the UK, amongst many other awards across many different areas. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at our website.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.