· ACCA part qualified / qualified with 24 - 36 months plus work experience in accounting and assurance concepts under IFRS, US GAAP and IND AS
· CA / CA Inter completed with 3 years articleship experience
· Preferable to have working knowledge in ERP (SAP, Oracle)
· Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
· Proficient with MS office and Outlook.
· Robust logical and reasoning skills.
· Interest in business and commerciality.
· Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
· Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes.
Your key responsibilities:
Support executing the following FAAS solutions:
· Financial Accounting and Reporting Excellence
· GAAP conversions
· Transaction accounting
· Accounting change (revenue recognition and lease accounting)
· Accounting policy and governance
· Remediation and readiness
· Organizing and providing technical training
· Addressing service delivery quality issues, if and when they occur