Accountant - Listed Company (FP&A, Up to 38k)
Excellent opportunity for a candidate who is experienced in FP&A and group level consolidation in sizable MNC. Our client offers an attractive salary package and a stunning working environment for potential candidates who are interested in expanding their careers.
Our client is a listed company focusing on engineering and construction industry with operations in Hong Kong, Greater China and European countries. Currently they're looking for an Accountant to join their experienced finance team to cope with business expansion in 2023.
- Responsible for financial accounting and group consolidation within the Group
- Carry out business/ financial analysis of the group for the operating units performance
- Assist in management reporting and work closely with the Assistant Finance Manager
- Liaise with different business units and other department on budget, forecast, cost and working capital control
- Maintain finance policies and internal control procedures to ensure the compliance and regulations
- Perform ad hoc assignments from the finance matters
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Member of HKICPA/ ACCA/ CPAA or equivalent professional qualifications are preferred
- Minimum of 5 years accounting working experience in sizable company
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel
- Dynamic AX user is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5-day work
- Discretionary bonus
- 12 days annual leaves
- Excellent career progression
- Team environment
- Medical and dental coverage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stephy Kwai at +852 3602 2462.