Finance Manager (System & Data Analytical)
The role will provide the solution for generating and processing the financial transactions from a range of policy administrative systems to the accounting data hub in order to support both group (IFRS 17) and regulatory reporting.
- Responsible on IFRS17 solution UAT and implementation.
- Monitoring and control on the quality of financial data for local and group reporting for life business.
- Support month-end closing and quarterly group reporting.
- Provide user requirement and participate UAT from product launch project to various finance specific projects to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Provide ad-hoc data extraction and analysis upon management requests.
- Qualified Accountant with a over 8-year solid experience on insurance financing reporting on local statutory and group result.
- Big 4 experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in IFRS 17 is an advantage but not a must.
- Familiar with insurance product and experience in UAT participation is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in SQL, VBA or Python is a plus.