- Input for project/ contract (deals) setup in ERP
- Manage/ monitor query resolution related to Contract Management
- Validation of contract setup
- Assist IMPACT team with setup questions and troubleshoot (i.e recurring fees, clarification on requests from client teams, PeopleSoft capabilities)
- Work with IMPACT to add employee and billrate to rate sets. Run contract queries and review final updates with Finance prior to pricing
- Checking accuracy and completeness of change request forms, including pricing information
- Ensuring compliance to processes
- Forming strong relationships and support adherence to process and policies with CBRE's cross functional teams and other CBRE Business Units in both pre-contract and post contract activities
- Advising stakeholders on contract process questions.
- Support development of best practice processes, templates and guidance documents and advise stakeholder on the processes, templates and document.
- Drive continuous improvement in contracts management
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in English is mandatory as this role will require constant communication and dealings with our internal stakeholders and counterparts in the region
- Experience in Contract Management is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Finance/SSC environment
- ERP system knowledge is preferable
- Experience with MS Office is a must with good proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word.
- High level of accuracy, numerical ability and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- A team player and able to promote teamwork among the team