Sr/ Analyst, Client Accounting
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the activities of the assigned client(s) across the Asia Pacific region with respect to:
- Report production
- Financial Administration
- Ensure accurate and timely financial information is provided to all stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Finance Lead on month end processes, accruals, monthly reporting, and performance commentaries
- Perform month end tasks including submitting adjustment/reclassification entries, cost & revenue accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support and maintain all necessary guidelines and manuals associated with the client(s)
- To compile and send billing requests for all countries, ensuring billing details are complete
- Ensure all invoicing complies with the local taxation requirements and matching client’s requirement
- Manage a billing/AR tracker and include client’s PO utilisation where necessary
- Assist the Finance Lead in monitoring AR aging
- Prepare bank reconciliations and managing the cash book journals
- Overseeing vendor invoice processing, accountable for the timely coordination among the parties involved in submitting vendor invoices
- Monitoring AP aging, provide commentaries for aged items
- Arranging payment according to available funds or following the contract terms
- Support in queries such as expected payment date, payment details, bounced payment resolution
Data Management, Policies & Procedures and Audit
- Possess an understanding of all policy and procedure requirements applicable to the work you are accountable for, with consistent application throughout the year
- Ensure no major findings and no non-mitigated findings for SOX & SOC1 controls
- Ensure all samples requested by external auditors are delivered on time and with complete and accurate information
- Ensure no major findings during internal reviews performed by Compliance Team or the Management
- Experience in Finance/Accounting with min 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Sound technical expertise in internal management reporting, variance analysis and month end accounting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for managing various stakeholders across Asia Pacific.
- Strong Excel skills and experience in other in a variety of accounting software.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Be able to impact and influence colleagues and client.
- Demonstrable ability to work with and influence finance and non-finance colleagues.
- Ability to remain focused in a rapidly changing environment when stakeholders have competing goals.
- Ability to multitask and work to key deadlines.
- Good Excel data manipulation skills and working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle JD Edwards and Ariba is advantageous.