Financial Intelligence Unit-Anti Money Laundering Coverage Analyst, Assistant Vice President, Hybrid
Financial Intelligence Unit - Anti Money Laundering Coverage Analyst, Assistant Vice President, Hybrid
Who we are looking for
With immediate effect, we are looking for experienced professional to join State Street Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) team in Quincy, Massachusetts. The Global Coverage Team is responsible for risk identification and coverage recommendations, red flag mapping to transaction monitoring (TM) controls, documentation of the coverage, and communication to key stakeholders. The Global Coverage Analyst will be working independently on projects within the scope of established guidelines practices and consults with senior staff where clarification may be required. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Global Coverage Analyst, AVP, you will
- Support the annual red flag reviews and coverage assessment including:
- Understand and assist with the red flags, workshops, producing documentation, and mapping including linking to the coverage
- Review existing coverage to ensure completeness, and interact with Innovations/Technology on possible transaction monitoring enhancements and opportunities
- Facilitate forums to discuss coverage related topics with leadership and other stakeholders; track takeaways and action step
- Conduct in-depth research and produce documentation on various coverage aspects i.e. cash, securities typologies, other financial crime related issues/topics
- Prepare effective presentations to various groups, both large and small to support meetings with Federal Regulators, Auditors, Senior Managers/Executives
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (i.e. Enterprise Risk Assessment, Data Governance, KYC, EDD, Global Securities Team, Innovations/Technology and the Business Units) to complete assigned projects as required
- Work with team lead to provide Innovations/Technology with requirements for developing an automated system to capture the entire end-to-end process from red flag identification to coverage mapping to final documentation
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good communication skills to deliver analysis/recommendations to management and team members
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to coordinate/participate on multiple projects at the same time
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree required with focus in business, accounting, finance, or economics, preferred decision science, MBA
- Experience with Tableau and/or analysis/visualization tools
- Demonstrated exceptional level of presentation skills utilizing power point or other presentation/visualization tools
- Advanced/Exceptional working knowledge of the Microsoft office applications (Visio, Power Point, Access, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Basic understanding of financial institutions, cash movement, investment products such as: bonds, mutual funds, stocks, etc.
- About 5 years of work experience
- SQL and Python are a plus
What we offer
Wide range of benefits, including:
- Prescription Drug
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee-Paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Employee-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Benefits
- BeWell Programme
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary Savings Program (SSP)
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$80,000 - $132,500 AnnualThe range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.