Senior Accountant (f/m)
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant within our Business process solution team (“BPS”), open and communicative person with service-oriented approach to clients and colleagues and an ability to meet tight deadlines while applying high standards.
You will have the opportunity to learn and gain practical experience in numerous BPS projects and with us you will be able to meet your own professional carrier goals.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Economics
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in payroll (experience in bookkeeping company is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Croatian and English
- Substantial MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SAP is an advantage
- Experience in accounting, preparation of Annual financial statements and Corporate Tax Return is an advantage
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy
Education and experience
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ Years of Experience
- MS Office
- Project Management
Your future role
As a Senior Accountant you will be included in:
- Preparation and processing of payroll calculation and other income in accordance with applicable regulations and prescribed client’s deadlines
- Managing employee’s expense reimbursement and related reporting
- Process changes in employee status, job status, cost center changes, etc.
- Communicate with government bodies (Health insurance, Tax Office etc.)
- Preparing and filing of JOPPD and all other payroll statutory reports to various Croatian authorities
- Preparing posting files and other requested payroll reports
- Assist on all internal/external reporting requirements
- Keeping up to date with changes in payroll and labor legislation
- Managing relationships with both internal and external clients and vendors
- Mentoring junior colleagues.
What we offer
We will do our best to help you become one of the best.
You will have 2 levels of support, Buddy and Coach. Buddy will be your support in the first days and will help you accommodate, usually someone who is at your position. Coach will guide you through your career, usually manager and above position.
But, besides that you will also get:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Free drinks in the office
- Work for well-known brands
- Team-building activities
- Integration and fun events
- Friendly coworkers
- Travel Insurance
- Creative work environment
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Daily lunch allowance
- Challenging tasks
- Health insurance (mixed package)
- Working across multiple geographies and clients
- Fruit in the kitchen
Please submit your resume in English at your earliest convenience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection.
- Come for interview with HR and Hiring Manager (discussion, behavioral based interview, ad hoc situational case)
- Get the offer letter
- Become the best you can be - we will help you
Target start date: September 2022
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte BPS team offers a full range of finance and accounting services to growing and evolving businesses. Services BPS provide include organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business, and the preparation of various materials covering the financial transaction life cycle (i.e., collecting source documents, recording transactions, closing books, preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.