Manager in Personal Taxation / Global Mobility (m/f/d)
Working in the Tax Product Services department, which specializes primarily in high-level international tax advice, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Analyzing and designing attractive remuneration schemes for our clients’ employees and senior management (variable or fixed remuneration, in cash or in kind), with specific consideration for Luxembourg’s cross-border context;
- Developing and implementing various types of profit-sharing plans in accordance with client requirements (shareholding plans, stock-option plans, certification plans, etc.);
- Developing and implementing various long-term employee savings schemes (e.g. Pillar II supplementary pension plan);
- Advising clients on personal tax and social security issues in the context of their employees’ and senior management’s cross border work patterns (local contracts, expatriation, secondment, etc.);
- Preparing client files for submission to the Luxembourg tax and social security authorities, and liaising with these authorities;
- Liaising with foreign members firms of the PwC network to ensure compliance with international tax and social security treaties;
- Managing and developing a client portfolio;
- Playing an active role in developing new products and strengthening the reach of our department on the Luxembourg market (e.g. leading client presentations or external training courses); and
- Managing, training and supporting a team of junior colleagues.
You will be part of an international working environment.
You will also have the opportunity to attend in-depth technical training courses and work in collaboration with our various practices both in Luxembourg and abroad.
- You have a degree in Economics or Law, ideally specialising in taxation (French ‘Master 2’ or equivalent).
- You have between five and ten years’ experience in advising on personal tax and remuneration plans (e.g. within a company, a law firm or a consulting firm).
- You are organised, inquisitive and a team player.
- You have proven managerial skills, allowing you to lead a team effectively.
- You have a good command of French and English, which are the languages we use on a daily basis. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.