Audit Analyst - Audit Delivery Center (f/m) - Sarajevo office
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
The Audit Delivery Center (ADC) in Sarajevo, Bosnia supports Deloitte South CE Audit & Assurance teams by providing outstanding quality services. It focuses on the preparation of template-based documents, collection of client and industry information, performance of selected direct checking procedures as well as verification of financial statements.
Our team comprises young, ambitious people willing to pursue their careers in the field of Audit & Assurance, accounting and finance.
You are perfect for us if you meet the following criteria:
- University graduate (economics, audit, finance, accounting, mathematics) – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome);
- Knowledge of English and another Central European language is an asset;
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills (both written and oral) with multiple stakeholders;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Ability to learn new technologies effectively;
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interest in the international business environment and professional development;
- Preference for those who like office based work with large sets of data.
Education and experience
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Your future role
As Audit Analyst in ADC you will be supporting our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements.You will be part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end-to-end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners. This is office based work.
More specifically you will be:
- Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations;
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies;
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by seniors and managers to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
What we offer
- Stability of a big international company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
- International working environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Great start of career.
- Free drinks in the office
- Work for well-known brands
- Team-building activities
- Constant growth and development
- Friendly coworkers
- Health insurance (mixed package)
- Working across multiple geographies and clients
- Travel Insurance
- Creative work environment
You will have few steps before making life changing decision:
- Online test
- Interview HR + Audit Manager
- Interview Partner
Start date: September 2022
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Audit Delivery Center - group of professionals who support the audit teams across Deloitte Central Europe in the delivery of top quality audit services to their clients via performance of selected audit activities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.