Client Service Director - Fund Services
- TMF Group
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 05 Dec 2022
- 05 Jan 2023
- Job role
- Audit, Financial planning & analysis, Fund accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.JOB PURPOSE
The Client Service Director, Fund Services acts as the single point of contact and is responsible for the overall delivery and management of specific global Fund Services clients. This role plays an integral part of the client experience, accountable for the oversight of operational service delivery in line with the contract(s) and SLA(s), using strong relationship management skills when liaising with local operational teams in all countries from which the client is serviced.
- Development of an ongoing commercial and operational relationship with the client to ensure year on year delivery of contracted revenues.
- Define and manage the contact management strategy with the client and across TMF.
- Identify themes and trends and share with internal stakeholders suitable opportunities for sustainable business improvement and new service opportunities.
- Understand the client contracts in detail.
- Oversight of overall service & project delivery on Client Account
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key service/functional owners on Client Account
- Accountable for Quality of Delivery (Service Level Agreements performance)
- Any persistent delivery issues in the countries should be identified so corrective plans can be agreed and actioned with the local offices.
- Coordinate and facilitate onboarding into new countries.
- Identify where changes to scope are required then define, price and negotiate the necessary changes by gaining input from local teams and the relevant client contacts. Ensure all contractual and pricing changes are agreed and administered as necessary.
- Manage debtor days and resolve any issues causing late payment.
- Manage proactive initiatives to improve client satisfaction, based on but not limited to feedback provided through regular client surveys.
- Hold regular business reviews with the client to ensure delivery.
- Manage the annual contract review by ensuring the scope of the contract remains relevant in all areas both in terms of scope, volume and pricing. Identify if any contracts parts require renewal in the next 6 months and agree a plan with the client to ensure all contracts remain current, plus confirm that operational readiness for the year ahead is in place.
- Provide strategic input to the development of the client service delivery strategy within Fund Services and the local region.
- Assist with ad hoc projects in support of the global improvement of client service eg. implementation of ISAE3402
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Is fluent, clear and concise in English written and oral communication.
- Able to own service delivery across many service lines.
- At least five years experience working in a client-facing environment, with a good track record of delivering services experience of advance Project Management principles; able to identify key deliverables/structure key activities into work assignments; plan timing and work, monitor progress; priority setting/adjust appropriately to changing demands.
- At least five years experience of managing against a commercial contract – understands the SLAs and SLGs and definitions of scope as applied to pricing.
- Extensive experience managing complex BPO/Professional Services delivery on a regional or global basis
- Extensive experience growing and managing client relationships
- Demonstrable experience in an outsourcing, multi-shored environment.
- Experience of working in a global matrix environment, with geographically dispersed resources.
- Demonstrated results in Service Level Agreements (SLA) metrics and measures
- Self-organization/time management: can organize and execute tasks within a specific timeframe; can deliver outstanding work to tight deadlines and manage a diverse workload; pays attention to detail and delivers high quality work products.
- Ability to collaborate and to drive change in an international matrix environment across a broad set of cultures and business practices. Flexible and able to thrive in fluid environments, without the need for rigid structure.
- Able to travel internationally when required meeting clients face to face.
- Experience of owning a client P&L would be beneficial.
OTHER LEADERSHIP CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent Project Management, People skills and Commercial acumen will be required.
- Acts with the highest level of integrity, generating trust and protecting client’s interests.
- Builds, engages and influences people that are not under a direct report.
- Drives for results with integrity.
- Embraces and drives for change and is an entrepreneur.
- Proactively plans personal development through a combination of self-initiated research, training and coaching.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Executes business strategy in line with guidance set out by senior management, ensuring sustainable and, where appropriate, profitable results.
- Would be seen within immediate team as a Technical Expert in their specialist area and is fully knowledgeable on day to day activities.
- Will have basic operational risk management awareness and actively promotes a culture of risk awareness across immediate team.
- Drives improvements to business area delivery by innovating new ways of working across business area delivery whilst ensuring that appropriate controls are in place.
- Be able to demonstrate accountability for own responsibilities.
- Will be expected to make tactical decisions, impacting the immediate team, based on factual information.
- Is financially mindful of personal impact on a large part of the organisation.
- Can articulate and demonstrate the impact (financial, etc.) of their role and activities on the immediate business area.
- Will have an in depth working knowledge of TMF Group’s customers and competitors within immediate area.
- Implement alternative ways of working to identify more efficient outcomes, balancing cost and quality.
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently.
- Will be able to use financial management techniques as part of a role.
Leadership & Resource Management
- Proactively manages team performance through robust objective setting, delivering constructive feedback and confidently managing underperformance.
- Will delegate work through direct reports as appropriate and will empower people to take accountability and achieve results.
- Ensures that quality development plans are in place for direct team and are managed appropriately.
- Managing up and down the organisation is a regular feature of role.
- Manages the allocation of resources in relation to business needs.
- Daily management of team including (but not limited to) the cascade of relevant information and operationalising the strategic agenda.
- Has self–awareness and understands the impact they may have on others
- Through sound communication skills, is able to influence ‘Management’ and
- ‘Executive’ level colleagues, both internally and externally.
- Is able to tactfully deal with situations should they arise in the immediate team.
- Engages and builds credibility with internally influential individuals.
- Identifies opportunities to broaden our offering to the client
- Ensure team members understand how their work aligns to client and business goals
- Encourage others to openly express and debate issues
- Develops and implements clear action plans for problem resolution and monitoring
- Champions client service improvement initiatives
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 30 Jun 2023 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.