Finance Manager - Planning and Analysis | Al Futtaim Automotive | Auto Center
Job Requisition ID:150963
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Finance Manager is expected to provide excellent support in terms of Monthly Review & MIS, Management Dashboard reporting, Budgeting and forecasting exercise, Divisional performance analysis, productivity analysis, Business Review Meeting presentations etc. This role demands exposure to highly sensitive & confidential information of the organization and involvement with superior contacts requiring considerable use of discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgment.
What you will do:
- Provide effective and timely Management Reports - financial and operational reports and dashboards to Business operations that enable Automotive companies to manage their operations.
- Analyse performance of all After Sales (Parts) brands against targets, present the analysis to the operational stakeholders with insightful recommendation to improve the business
- Be an integral part of all the operational stakeholders meeting including Dealer operation committee meetings, monthly closing meetings, management meeting etc
- Assist in financial planning and analysis support of strategic planning activities as necessary, Annual Budgets/ Forecasts & strategic plan/ Board updates/ presentations
- Enter the final set of data in the feasibility model and prepare financial feasibility analysis in such a way as to present an accurate, complete, clear picture of the business, reflecting expenditure, place, marketability, recovery period and profitability enabling the management to assess the viability of the project.
- Developing the monthly regular & irregular financial reports, submit them to AL Futtaim HQ as well as posting actual, forecast & budget financial results into SAP system for financial consolidation of the group.
- Review Accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Ensure proper calculation and recording of Inventory/ Doubtful Debts Provision on monthly basis in compliance with applicable financial policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monthly book closing activities for the assigned division
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Liaising with Customers as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Divisional pricing strategies
- Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objective.
- Additional to the above mentioned requirements an Employee will at times be expected to perform tasks and duties outside of his/her scope of work as necessitated by work demand.
Required skills to be successful:
- Strong understanding of business processes and accounting principles
- Able to assess financial risks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and particularly with financial modelling in excel
- Analytical and numerical mindset
About The Team:
The Finance Manager will be reporting to Senior Financial Controller. You will be working in a dynamic and busy environment wherein you will be dealing directly with both internal and external teams. The job requires frequent travel within Dubai / UAE (Twice a week) to meet customers and Internal team.
What Equips You For The Role:
- A minimum of 5years experience in finance management preferably within an automotive sector.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Diploma in Accounting Financial Management.
- Chartered Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA/MBA (Finance) is preferable.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.