Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
Senior Fund Accountant
Department: Fund Services
Vacancy type: Full Time
The Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant works closely with and reports to Fund Services manager and is responsible for management and financial accounting and reporting of assigned client portfolios. The Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant will work cooperatively with the rest of the team in an effective manner to motivate and coach the team, to continuously meet clients’ expectations, to optimize the work processes and to maintain close contacts with key clients.
- Provide quality fund administration services for our clients, manage and maintain good and stable client relationships
- Actively interact with clients and counter-parties including legal counsels, auditors and tax advisors to meet key deadlines
- Assisting the Fund Services Manager in the operational onboarding of new clients including coordinating client acceptance/onboarding process, agreement on services delivery which is laid down in an SLA.
- Driving the execution of smooth onboarding of new clients by being responsible for providing complete client acceptance files “first time right” to the Compliance team.
- Maintaining and enforcing adherence the policies and procedures of the Fund’s business line operating model
- Guiding the Fund Accountants in completing their work, and by extension acting as the first level of review
- Managing the capital call/ distribution notices, NAV statements, partners’ capital statements, management accounts etc. deliverables being produced by the team
- Review financial statements and ensure they are compliant with relevant accounting standards
- Facilitate the annual audit of the funds with communication with auditors
Operational efficiency & team management
- Contribute and identify opportunity to the development and implementation of adequate and effective processes to improve the overall operations
- Assist in billing of service fees to clients and monitoring the collection of service fees from clients
- Provide technical training and share fund knowledge on fund structures and specifics to team members
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks from time-to-time as required by your Managers or clients
- Support the implementation of new process and procedure within the team
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines
- Preferably a qualified member with ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 - 6 years' working experience in fund administration/fund house/fund audit
- Knowledge of fund operations for hedge funds, private equity and/or real estate funds (including valuation, accounting and payment procedures)
- Previous experience in compliance and KYC procedures
- Strong knowledge of different types of fund structures and investment product knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge in Investran / Yardi / Geneva will be an advantage
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.