Senior Manager, VAT - Kent, Maidstone
Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 40,000 people in more than 150 countries and across more than 700 offices globally.
We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist - at Crowe we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that’s why at Crowe our people-focused culture means we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a difference by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
Purpose of the role
Generalist VAT advisory role covering multiple sectors such as property and construction, manufacturing, consumer goods, natural resources, professional partnerships and financial services. There is also a significant amount of working with the Crowe international network on cross-border client projects.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead on the services we provide in specific sectors dependent on their own areas of expertise.
- This role is not just delivery. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to marketing and business development as both are large parts of the role. We regularly provide client alerts, thought leadership and speak at physical events and webinars.
- This role will report in to the VAT Partner and there is the opportunity for progression to director and beyond.
- A team of junior staff are available to support the individual - they will be expected to delegate work and manage the client relationship.
- There is a significant amount of interaction with other lines of services (tax, audit, corporate finance).
Why choose Crowe?
Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.