High School Graduates Accelerate Scheme
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, while providing you with stretching and rewarding experiences, by being engaged in projects with some of the world’s most successful companies.
EY is giving you a great professional opportunity to start your career as a Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or an ICAEW Accountant (ACA), right after finishing High School.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to train for a Professional Qualification in our Nicosia or Limassol offices, in Assurance service line.
You will be coached by EY Assurance team who are experts in their field and get the opportunity to continually progress your career, gaining practical experience with real clients.
EY will fully sponsor your journey.
You must be offered an employment contract with EY and undertake a three (3) year training programme, under a five (5) year training contract. To qualify as an ACCA or ACA, you need to pass all 13 ( ACCA ) / 15 ( ACA ) exams and complete the required of work experience in a finance-related role. To obtain the ICPAC practicing certificate, you need 2 years post-qualification experience in audit. Upon completion of the five (5) year period, the employment contract remains in effect.
- Leaving certificate with a minimum grade of 85% or 17/20 (Maths and English to be amongst the subjects studied),
- Leaving certificate with a minimum grade of 80% or 16/20 (Maths and English to be amongst the subjects studied), plus LCCI Higher (Level 3) in Accounting,
- 3 passes at GCE A Level / Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate [grades A-C], plus GCE O Level / Cambridge Overseas School Certificate [grades A-C or 9-4] (in 5 separate subjects including English and Mathematics)
- 2 A level passes (grades A*-C) plus 3 GCSE passes at grades A-C/grades 9-4,
- Leaving certificate with minimum grade of 17/20 or 85% (Maths and English to be amongst the subjects studied).
Ideally, you will also have:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong MS office skills
- Attention to detail
- GCSE English or equivalent with minimum grade C or IELTS with minimum grade 6/9, will be considered an advantage
- LCCI Higher or Intermediate in Accounting, will be considered an advantage
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA and EY Masters in Business Analysis
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
As a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions and Tax, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our goal to be the best employer, a reality.
If you are positively confident that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentially.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.