We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Do you see yourself as a true team player and are you looking for the opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? Are you willing to use the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in more than 80 countries? Then probably, our Accounting Officer position at TMF Group might be the right challenge for you.
In the team you support the Supervisor Accounting with financial and administrative matters of these specific client companies taking into account the existing procedures of TMF Group. You are part of a dedicated international client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports.
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Bank.
- Maintain contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes.
- Analyze legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- You dispose a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE) or a comparable level achieved through exposure and experience.
- You dispose of preferably a minimum of 1 - 3 years relevant working experience.
- You dispose of excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles including Dutch GAAP and affinity with IFRS.
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles.
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics.
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills and fluent in Dutch.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a 13th month
- 25 holidays (on fulltime basis)
- TMF Gift Day
- TMF Bonus plan
- Pension plan paid by TMF (1% own contribution)
- A great work environment: working in an open, dynamic organisation with international teams
- Good (international) career-opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your skills through our TMF Business Academy (e.g. languages, sales skills, management skills etc. etc.)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Discount and TMF contribution for a Gym subscription via Go-Vital
- Lots of social activities organised by our Party Squad! Summer-Party, Winter-event, annual team outings and an in-house bar that is open every other week
- The TMF explorer programme that offers the option of working in another TMF office for a set amount of time
- An Annual health budget of EUR 200.- that you can spend on sporting activities, fresh fruits and vegetables, office massages or ergonomic home office equipment
- High referral incentives
- Commuting compensation
- Cafeteria with wide variety delicious dishes with vegan and vegetarian options.
Applications close: 22 Dec 2022 W. Europe Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.