Senior Investor Services Specialist, Associate 2
Purpose Of Role:
Employee will be involved in processing of investor transactions and communication with investors.
Who we are looking for:
- Process subscriptions: review documentation, ensure anti-money laundering documentation has been received, confirm receipt of cash in fund's bank account, enter subscription on ISS
- Process redemptions: review redemption request, check authorized signatories and bank account details, ensure required notice period has been given, enter redemption on ISS
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity
- Distribute fund performance in accordance with client instructions
- Arrange payment of fees, expenses on behalf of the fund
- Prepare and distribute monthly investor statements in accordance with client instructions
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills.
- Around 18 months of relevant experience
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area.
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate.
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.