Assistant Manager-Business Process Solution - Global Delivery Center Chongqing
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.About the Business
Deloitte China established its Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Chongqing, a key growth engine in China, in 2015. The Center provides innovative, multi-lingual offerings in supporting compliance and advisory services. GDC helps drive maximum efficiency and provides centralized "plug and play" internal services enabling work scope to better serve global clients and the Deloitte network, making a real impact that matters.
Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, cosourcing, and project related services. Core services include: financial accounting and operations, business process technology, human resources and payroll, and tax compliance and reporting.Work you'll do
- Assist managers to lead the engagement team and provide accounting, tax and payroll services to clients, including, prepare proposal, engagement letter, project planning and implementation
- Communicate with the counterpart of clients for the information requested for services and address regular issues/queries from the clients
- Assist clients in communication with government authorities to coordinate and facilitate for tax compliance, financial reporting and other regulatory reporting as required by authorities
- Provide sufficient support/training to junior staff to help them learn and improve
- Assist manager in providing PRC tax and business advisory services to clients
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in accounting or taxation
- A qualification certificate is preferred, including but not limited to, CICPA, ACCA, or AICPA, CTA
- Preferred 3-4 years' full-time related working experiences with Big Four in relevant job scope. 5-6 years full time experience with MNC corporate finance department is also welcomed.
- Good understanding of PRC accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, tax laws/rules and payroll regulations, be able to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experienced in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP
- Good communication skills and can maintain positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Actively involve in new or challenging projects, can be a team player and help maintain gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.