Administration Executive (Audit & assurance)
Audit & assurance department
We are seeking for an Administrative Executive for Audit & assurance team based in Ho Chi Minh City Office, undertaking a range of functions to make sure the administration activities and several client related services run smoothly.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 210 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
- Provide assistance to audit managers/audit seniors in preparing, translating, reviewing reports before issuance
- Support audit managers and above in identifying opportunities to provide audit and assurance services to potential clients;
- Provide assistance to audit managers and above in preparation of bidding documents including seeking for optimal solution.
- Other administration work to support technical team required by audit managers and above.
Candidates need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Graduates majoring in English or Economics/Business Administration/Finance/Audit with good command of English;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality;
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Well-organized, honest and highly committed
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Having the ability to work under high pressure.
- Having experience in the field of administration is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
Cover letter in English;
C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.