Administration Reporting Manager, Hybrid, Officer
Who are we looking for?
You need to have solid experience in reporting, governance, administration management or reporting. Knowledge of Management Information Reporting and Data Analytics in financial services as well as strong presentation and data visualization skills will help you succeed in the role.
Your new role
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements.
The role is focused providing reporting analytics, with a combination of project management and reporting. Administration Reporting Manager is responsible for delivering consulting & advisory services for senior management by providing analytical insight to drive data based decision making for key stakeholders in Poland Branch and EMEA region. This function will report to Senior Chief Administration Officer, Assistant Vice President.
As an Administration Reporting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Production of MIs for key senior stakeholders in Poland and Region - Delivers key BAU reporting products (i.e. Turnover, Exit Interview, OT, Monthly Business Review Scorecard, Mandatory Training, etc.). Ensures that products are relevant and respond to business needs
- Delivering ad hoc analytical requests based on current focus and data
- Overseeing Monthly Business Review process, incl. scorecard (governance and improvement) creation and reviews
- Leading / supporting producing executive content production; cooperating effectively with respective stakeholders to obtain required input and add value through a critical review
- SharePoint maintenance of Owned sites including Workflows in Power Automate
- Implementing innovative reporting techniques and new tools which enhance the process and improve efficiency (Power Query/Access/VBA/Tableau) and making updates in relevant databases
- Providing consultancy and advisory through critical data analysis, extracting key insights, preparing executive summaries to the reports, indicating potential areas of focus/anomalies
- Monitoring changes to business services dependencies
- Presenting professionally to senior stakeholders
- Driving standardization and optimization efforts, including processes, products and tools
What we value
Required experience, knowledge and qualifications
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience in Reporting, Governance, Management, Finance, Management Information area
- At least 1 year of experience in Management Information, Data Analytics or reporting areas in a similar industry
- Skilled in reporting, with strong presentation skills, using data visualization software
- Advanced PC literacy including: MS Office (Excel), Outlook, SharePoint, Access, VBA, SQL, Power Query, Tableau
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts and experience in change management
- Master’s Degree in accounting, finance, business, administration or equivalent
- Demonstrate commitment to the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture, including integrity and ethical values
Desired skills and competencies
- Analytical skills & problem solving ability; ability to prepare concise data analysis
- Proficient in Excel/Power Query/Access
- Proficient in SharePoint site management and Power Automate will be an asset
- Tableau/Power BI proficiency will be an asset
- Ability to work independently and effectively execute established goals
- Ability to quickly shift priorities and scope; Proven ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate across the organization and be considered as a trusted partner
- Self-driven personality and pro-activeness
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in English
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfill all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.