Purchase Ledger Manager
- Page Personnel
- Knutsford, Cheshire
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Parking & Hybrid Working
- 05 Dec 2022
- 19 Dec 2022
- JN -122022-5862273
- Billy Mason
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Exciting new role for an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager to join a growing business based in Knutsford. The role will pay a salary up to £35,000 DOE
Page Personnel are working with a highly successful business going through an exciting period of growth. They have an opening for a Purchase Ledger Manager to join their expanding team.
Purchase Ledger Manager responsibilities include:
- Management of the full Purchase Ledger function and development of the team.
- Ensure work is completed within agreed targets set
- Monitor and analyse queries invoices
- Assist with projects and process improvement
- Dealing with general purchase ledger enquiries that come into the department
- Preparation of reconciliations, reports and ad hoc information as reasonably requested.
The candidate will have:
- Experience working within a similar role - Required
- Previous line management responsibility - Desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Required
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail - Required
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel - Required
This role will offer a salary up to £35,000 depending on experience as well as a benefits package including hybrid & flexible working, career progression opportunities, free on-site parking, company pension scheme, work social events, generous holiday allowance + more!