Note: We need to fill this position immediately. Please do not apply if you are ubable to join immediately.
The candidate will be responsible for the followings:
- Assisting staff members in order to record the accounting transactions in accounting software provided by the clients.
- Preparing and Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices
- Present the clients financials statements to the client and management on monthly basis
- Ensure that staff members are working effectively and efficiently and meet the daily targets assigned to them for each client
- Ensure that the accounting entries are correct under IFRS and any other applicable law
- Assisting Tax manager to prepare tax returns for Clients and provide all accounting data required for tax filings
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Providing regular updates to management regarding the status of work done for clients.
- Maintain the time record of each staff member and work done for each client.
- Plan with the staff member on the visits of each and every client once in a week or as per the commitment as per engagement
- Ensure that the reports are shared with the clients as per the agreed scope of work
- Any other task given by the line manager
- Must have any professional degree ACCA, CA, CPA
- Must have good Interpersonal and communication skill
- Must have UAE Driving License
- Must be in UAE for face to face interview
- Must have good knowledge of MS Excel
- Must be able to join immediately
SS&CO. is ACCA Approved employer for prefessional developmenet stream. We provide Tax, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Audit, Financial Consultancy and Management Consultancy service to our clients. To know more about us please visit our website www.ssConsultancyME.com