Finance Assistant / Haywards Heath / Finance / Accountancy
A leading and respected Haywards Heath based organisation are seeking a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis.
As Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing of daily manual payments
- Accounts processing, which will include intercompany and other general ledger/Sales ledger tasks.
- Preparing and posting of journals
- Assist with preparation work for reporting and Audits
- Reconciliations and investigation of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Answering queries from colleagues on some aspects of general ledger/sales ledger/ payments/ receipts
- Sound Excel knowledge including Pivot tables and formulas
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Capacity to work alone and as part of a team
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Detail focused and organised
- Hybrid working, 3 days in office and 2 from home