The Accounts Assistant is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Global Executive Search firm working directly with the Management Accountant and processing Accounts Payable, bank reconciliations and payment runs.
The client are Global Executive Search firm headquartered in the City of London, based globally with offices based in London, New York, Dubai amongst others specialising in offering strategic intelligence, succession planning and talent planning.
This is a hybrid role with a minimum of 2 days a week based from the office.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- AP including loading purchase invoices, paying off suppliers, preparing 3 payment runs per month
- Managing employee expenses, using our expense system Concur
- Recording and managing candidate recharges forms
- Multiple bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Reconciling the 3 company credit cards
- Ad hoc Accounts department
The successful Accounts Assistant:
- Actively studying AAT Qualification
- 6 months experience within similar role (preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with staff across the business as well as suppliers
- High attention to detail
The successful Accounts Assistant will be entitled to the competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 along with these other benefits:
- Study Support
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week based from the office
- Gym subscription
- Private healthcare
- Friday half days in Summer