ACCA is committed to a workplace culture which is inclusive, diverse, human and connected.
We're currently looking for a Hearings Officer on a full time, permanent contract basis. This position sits within the Hearings Team, part of the Professional Conduct Department, based in our offices at the Adelphi in London.
Reporting to the Hearings Team Lead on a day to day basis, you'll be involved in the following:
- The preparation and distribution of formal papers to strict deadlines prior to Disciplinary Hearings;
- Dealing with the various participants involved a Hearing by email, telephone and using Microsoft Teams before, during and after the day of a Hearing;
- Facilitating Hearings events and dealing with the needs of a number of participants;
- Formatting and distributing documents after the Hearing event to both internal and external parties;
- Maintaining accurate records across multiple systems.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is organised, has excellent attention to detail and has good time management skills with the capacity to meet hard deadlines for the delivery of services;
- Has a good working knowledge of various systems including Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Zoom;
- Can provide a high standard of administrative skills and has a proven ability to meet targets in a busy environment whilst maintaining a high quality of work and fulfilling their KPIs;
- Having the capacity to work both independently in Disciplinary Hearings and are able to work as part of a Team;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders alike including ACCA students and members, legal representatives, Committee members, interpreters and witnesses.
We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and offer a competitive benefits package to help you do this. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool to our employees.
We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life.
For more information on ACCA, your journey as a candidate and the benefits of working with ACCA please visit our Work for Us page here https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/about-us/work-for-us.html.